Lechuza cares for your plants just as nature intended.
- Water Level Indicator – Ensures complete watering control
- Water supply shaft – Makes adding water and liquid fertilizer easy
- Lechuza PON as a separating layer – Perfectly controls the water supply to the plants
- Separator – Forms the water reservoir in the bottom of the planter
- Drain Plug – Is removed when used outdoors, allowing excess rainwater to drain
The Sub-irrigation section of the planter helps:
- Extends water cycles
- Less Maintenance
- Saves Time
- Promotes Healthier Plants
- Total Water Control
- Sub-irrigation helps to maintain your plants for longer, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
We always recommended that watering over the top at the time of installation is necessary. Potting mix should be used and be moist all the way through.
*Sub-irrigation diagram are guideness purpose only*